Market research isn’t about data, charts, and meaningless acronyms. Market research is about harnessing the power of information in an insightful and unexpected manner that enables you to propel your business forward so that it becomes more efficient, relevant, and prosperous.
Atmosphere Research Group — an independent, privately-held research and advisory firm — has been created to help you do just that. Atmosphere’s co-founders and analysts have extensive experience in the industries they research, allowing us to provide our clients with timely, pragmatic, and comprehensive insight into consumer behavior, technology, and industry dynamics built on “real world” experience. Atmosphere’s research is designed to help your business understand why something matters and understand the action steps required to be more relevant and successful.
- Experienced. Our co-founders have held executive and senior management roles in marketing, technology, customer service, and business planning. All are experienced market research professionals.
- All-embracing. Regardless of what their business card says, business and technology professionals are often involved in tasks and activities that go far beyond their department or role. Atmosphere’s research provides professionals with analysis that is both detailed and far-reaching, allowing each report to be useful to numerous leaders across an organization.
- Timely. Through a constant stream of consumer and industry surveys, Atmosphere will use a combination of blogs, video, and published research to report on key trends and market developments.
- Creative. It’s not enough to look at data. Atmosphere analysts look beyond numbers to find the various elements that will cause or impact change — and then develop analysis that will help you understand why that information will matter.
- Objective. Our analysis is based on facts, not emotion, “whim,” or client relationships.
- Ethical. Atmosphere will not base any of its research content, including blog posts, video posts, and written syndicated reports, on sponsored research studies.